Why Partner with Metro Medical
Metro Medical is a trusted partner for medical equipment manufacturers. We have established government contract agreements and set aside certifications. For details on our contract agreements, click here.
Metro Medical’s proven solutions come from:
- Understanding of our partners’ priorities.
- Research and data analysis of the market.
- Providing extensive knowledge on government procurement.
- Implementing process efficiencies.
- Woman-owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- State Certifications – inquire about specific state certifications
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Partners
- Along with Metro Medical’s socio-economic set asides, we team with SDVOSB partners, who have been carefully vetted, and share the same principles as Metro Medical.
What Metro Medical Offers Medical Manufacturers
- A one-step solution for government procurement.
- Federally designated socioeconomic vendor: small business, economically disadvantaged woman-owned and minority-owned.
- Monitoring of bid boards for opportunities for your products and “equal” products.
- Industry specific market research, including competitive landscape.
- Consistent contact with your sales team.
- Coordination for shipping, purchase orders, and invoicing.
- Timely payments.
How to Get Started
1. Contact Us
During our initial contact, we will discuss and identify the business needs and opportunities. Contact us: (800) 521-2476 or email@example.com.
2. Initial Discussion
Our extensive knowledge of government programs and requirements will allow us to provide you with a thorough plan of how to participate in current and future opportunities. We will work with you to determine if your product is compliant and meets government FAR guidelines. We will then assist on appropriate procurement programs that align with these goals.
3. Partnership Implementation
Metro Medical will begin the process of incorporating products into agreements and investigating solicitation opportunities.
4. Ongoing Services
- Ongoing communication with product and sales teams.
- Education of sales team on government procurement.
- Market analysis; research of competitors and new products.
- Periodic sales and account review.
- Key trade show attendance and feedback.